Monday, January 21, 2008

1. What is one principle that guides you in life? This may be something you are consciously aware of as a force in your life, or it could be something unintentional. Some examples of guiding principles could be "I value education," "I value family above everything else," or "I won't be happy without money." There is no condemnation for your guiding principle. State your principle, then explain how it shapes your life. Also talk about why that is a guiding principle and why it is important to you. Write at least 100 words.

whenever i do something or go somewhere i try to think wether or not it will benefit me in some way. When im hanging out with friends i try to think if it benefits me. its something i try not to think about too much.




2. What is one news event from the past year or so that has had some sort of impact on you, changed the way you viewed the world, or made you think. Explain what the event was and take us through the process of how it changed you. Write at least 75 words about it.

The only event i can think of is 9/11. it obviously hit everyone very hard but it was what started me to pay a little more attention to what is going on in the world.

3. What is one thing you hope to accomplish in 2008? Talk about why it is so important to you, as well as how you want to accomplish it. Write at least 100 words about it. If you can't say anything more about what you want to accomplish, write about other things to help you write more.

i hope to express my writings further to people using music. my friend drew is a really good guitar player and has only been playing for a year or so. we have made music before, but i hope to implement my writings.

No comments: