Tuesday, September 25, 2007

assignment 3

poem one:
sharks swimming just above the desert scatter the duks marching in perfect fassion as they search for a catch. i turn my back and rest for there will be the same amount tomorrow. because it is all the same. beneath this sky

poem two: THis one is about salvia dawg
security rests on your legs as this surface and i become one. They have breached our senses and your legs are gone. any shape i feel any color i see betrays my senses and there are entities. in every crevas of every rainbow wave.

you people have become monsters in the wake of this moment. and so have i.

The nameless, they are here on my pantry door they hear me tumble over the insanity that has painted the walls of this brand new world.

1 comment:

Cory said...

The first poem is really good i liked it. Same amount tommorow seemed strong to me in a way. Maybe just a little more ryme but i really dont know. I think the first one appeals to me more just how he describes everything.